£32000 - £40000 per annum
7 months ago
Audit and Accounts Senior
Up to £40,000
- Would you like to work closer to home?
- Are you an ACA/ACCA qualified Audit and Accounts Senior ready to take the next step in their career?
- Do you have experience managing a client portfolio and strong people management skills?
I am working with a fast-paced, dynamic practice based in Chelmsford, who are looking for an Audit and Accounts Senior to join their team as a result of recent success and organic growth. With a prime location, the office is easily accessible for both an East London and Essex based Audit and Accounts Senior, just a 10-minute walk from the local train station and free on-site parking.
The audit and accounts team are formed of approximately 10 team members, with 2 Directors, who collectively strive to deliver a broad range of audit and accounts services to several businesses. This opportunity would suit an individual who is looking for fast career progression, as there is the ability to do so. As an Audit and Accounts Senior your responsibilities will include but are not limited to; -
- Reporting directly to Managers
- The split of work is 60% audit & 40% accounts, although this can be flexible based on experience
- Assisting with the audit process including planning, finalisation and liaising with key client contacts
- Preparation of year-end statutory accounts
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts
- Assisting clients with queries
- Assist with the management of the staff
- Ad hoc financial duties
- Assisting senior staff with ad hoc projects
The ideal Audit and Accounts Senior candidate will; -
- Have at least 3 years UK practice experience
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have a strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Be committed to providing a top-quality client service
I am looking for an ambitious Audit and Accounts Senior to join this growing team. Please get in touch for further details, interviews are taking place throughout the month, and this vacancy is urgent. Call me on 02072696361 or email me on Abbigail.firstname.lastname@example.org.