Audit and Accounts Senior
Progressive Mid-Tier Practice
up to £35,000 + amazing benefits
Do you want to work in a dynamic and supportive accountancy practice which is close to home in Guildford?
Are you an Audit and Accounts Senior looking for a step up into a mid-tier accountancy practice?
Would you like to work with an established and varied client base?
This is a fantastic Audit and Accounts Senior opportunity to join a forward-thinking mid-tier accountancy practice where you will be able to progress quickly within your career. The firm boasts excellent progression and offers continuous training and support.
As the Audit and Accounts Senior you will be:
- Working with a split of 80% audit and 20% accounts
- Leading audit engagements for clients from a range of industry sectors including technology, aerospace, charities, education and more
- Preparing accounts in line with FRS102 and IFRS
- Preparing statutory and management accounts
- Reviewing the work of junior members of the team
Benefits for this Audit and Accounts Senior role:
- Flexible working hours with core hours 10am - 4pm
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
- Christmas closure of the office (additional 3-4 days)
- Cash back health scheme covering dental, optical, counselling and therapy treatments
- Firm will pay for 1 professional subscription per year
- Season ticket loan
The successful Audit and Accounts Senior will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified or finalist
- Have strong technical knowledge and experience with audit and accounts
- Have excellent communication skills as you will be in close contact with Partners and clients
- Experience with CCH is a bonus
To apply for this amazing Audit and Accounts Senior position, or to find out more please contact Jordanne Napier on 0207 269 6353 or email@example.com.Due to the exciting nature of this role, a high number of applications are expected, so do not miss your chance!