Audit and Accounts Senior
£40,000 - £50,000
Do you want an Audit and Accounts role that is varied, rewarding with room to develop and progress?
Do you want to work for an organisation that values its employees and encourages a good work life balance?
Do you want to be part of a fast growing, progressive, and innovative Audit team?
What's great about this Audit and Accounts Senior role?
- You'll be working in a long established, well-run team where your vision, and ideas will truly be valued.
- You'll receive excellent progression opportunities and the chance to enhance and further your own career, in this fast-growing company.
- Flexible working and a good-work life balance is actively supported.
- Work for a small firm with a great family feel, but still work with varied big-ticket clients.
Your Audit and Accounts Senior role will include:
- Working directly with a wide range of cross sector clients with turnovers up to £100m.
- Planning and leading audits, as well as delegating relevant work to the team.
- Preparing and submitting accounts.
- Supervising, supporting and mentoring a positive, motivated team of junior members.
- Liaising with Directors and Managers in planning, to ensure an effective and consistent workflow.
What the current Audit and Accounts team think:
"Amazing culture and great atmosphere to work in. Really interesting and varied role! Good benefits, flexibility and autonomy." - Employee for 4 years, Glassdoor
What you'll need to be successful in this Audit and Accounts Senior role:
- Post qualified experience within practice.
- Be either ACA, or ACCA qualified.
- Experience leading ISA-compliant Statutory audits on behalf of clients.
- Experience supervising a team/delegating work to juniors.
- Have strong verbal and written communications.
- Be self-motivated, driven and ambitious, with a positive attitude.
The Benefits of this Audit and Accounts Senior role:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension, life insurance, travel insurance and private medical
- Flexible working hours
- Easily accessible location from Maidenhead, Slough, High Wycombe, Watford and with fast links to London
Get in touch for more details or apply now to be considered for this Audit and Accounts Senior position.
Applications closing soon!
Also recruiting for Audit and Accounts Manager - £50,000 - £60,000
And Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior - £35,000 - £40,000
Joanna Jennings - Pro-Finance
Direct Dial: 0207 123 5057
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.