City of London, London
£40000 - £48000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
7 months ago
With a workforce of over 100 employees, and a turnover in excess of £6m - this successful Top 100 firm is looking to continue its expansion with the recruitment of an Audit and Accounts Senior!
What is great about this Top 100 Firm?
- Remote working
- Flexible working
- 23 days holiday increasing to 25 on 5th-year service
- Private medical cover
- Staff rewards/ bonus scheme
- Commission paid for referred clients and candidates
- Fresh fruit
- Beer/ Wine Fridge
- Team lunches/dinners and Quarterly social events
What about those Professional Perks?
- Full study support for professional exams ACA/AAT and ACCA training firm.
- Buddy system for new joiners
- Partner mentor
- Monthly & Quarterly in-house CPD training / Professional Development training
- Staff led training focus group
What is great about this Audit and Accounts Senior role?
- Top 100 Firm
- 75% Audit and 25% Accounts
- North London / Remote Working
- Close to the Northern Line and Limited On-site Parking
- Are you looking for a firm that has no intention of returning to the office 5 days a week?
- Have you enjoyed the autonomy of remote and flexible working?
- Do you want to join a leading top 100 firm that offers one of the firm's Partners as your career mentor?
The role will be ideal for someone who is looking for a 70-80% audit, 20-30% accounts split of work. The candidate will need to be ACA or ACCA qualified, or Finalists will be considered. They will need to have experience in leading both audits and non-audit assignments from planning to completion. From a mid-tier firm, you may have experience of complex and group audits although small firm experience will also be considered. Delegating and supervising work to team members on audit assignments will play a key part of your role whilst delivering results and meeting client/Partner/Manager expectations.
Why not apply today for this Audit and Accounts Senior role, where 60% of the firm's partners and 50% of the Managers were promoted internally!
Don't worry if you do not live locally to North London, as long as you are happy making the occasional future journey to the office, they are happy to consider your application!
Call me today on 0207 269 6363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this fantastic new Audit and Accounts Senior role!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.