Kate Bramwell Green
6 months ago
I am actively recruiting a brand-new Accounts and Audit Senior role for a 5 Partner firm based in North London, offering 100% remote working (alternatively you can work some or all the time in their Barnet office). For employees working from home permanently on occasion they may be required to come to the office from time to time (e.g. client meetings).
- Salary - £40k-£50k
- Location - Remote Working / North London with Parking Available
- Christmas Bonus
- 22 days + Bank Holiday
- 2 Duvet Days
- Annual company City Break
- April Salary Review
- Access to flexible working conditions
Accounts and Audit Senior Responsibilities:
- The role will have a split role between audit and accounts (roughly 50/50).
- Working with varied portfolio of clients with a particular specialism in the construction and property industries
- Preparing and finalising accounts under FRS102 and FRS105
- Preparing personal and corporate tax returns
- Assisting/leading with audit engagements from planning to completion (Audit experience is essential.)
- Working towards deadlines to ensure work is completed to the required quality standards
The ideal Accounts and Audit Senior candidate will be ACCA or ACA qualified, but they will consider a finalist for the correct person. Audit experience is essential. Any personal tax experience would also be helpful.
Having placed several people with this firm over the years, all the staff say the culture is wonderful and offers great work life balance.
To apply for this exciting Accounts and Audit Senior role contact Kate.Green@pro-finance.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.