Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£40000.00 - £48000 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
7 days ago
17 October 2021
As a longstanding business partner with this Top 50 independent accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Audit Senior (20% accounts and tax and 80% audit).
Audit and Accounts Senior Benefits;
- £40,000 - £48,000 pa DOE
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 5% Matched Pension
- Season ticket loan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid overtime
- Long service bonus
- Quarterly socials - including Christmas Dinner/Dance & Summer Event
- In-office socials throughout the year organised by the Partners and HR
- 0900-1730 (office flexi-time arrangement is in place 8am-6.30pm, core hours are between 10am-4.30pm)
The Audit and Accounts Senior role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm who not only encourage staff to work autonomously but offer an exciting client base in a supportive environment. They work with some impressive clients who range from owner managed businesses to large groups with turnovers up to £200m.
- Everyone is currently set up to work remotely, but previously it was clear to see they are a close-knit team who enjoy what they do and there was a great buzz in the office
- The office is located in Central Milton Keynes, with excellent transports links (Milton Keynes Central Station and shops and restaurants close by
This is going to be a great position for someone who is a proven Audit and Accounts Senior, has excellent communication skills and is looking to join a friendly and outgoing firm, you will be:
- Reporting to Manager and Director level, depending on engagement
- Clients vary in size and they typically service the OMB market, with client turnovers ranging from £5m-£60m, and occasionally large groups up to £200m
- Audit of specialist organisations such as pension schemes, solicitors and FCA regulated.
- Leading audits from planning to completion
- Preparation of draft corporation tax computations
- Preparation of draft statutory and consolidated accounts under FRS102, FRS105, and IFRS
- Accounts preparation for audit exempt limited companies, partnerships, and LLPs
- Leading and coaching team members as well as managing relationships with clients
- Use of Proaudit, CCH Accounts Production (AP), Sage, Quick Books Xero, Alphatax
- ACA/ACCA/CA qualification essential.
- Significant auditing and accounting from a UK accountancy practice
- Good client facing, and communications skills
- Experience leading audits from planning to completion
The office has a fantastic working environment and the salary on offer is dependent on experience and level but they are willing to pay up to £44k!
*Interviews will be conducted on teams/zoom and virtual on boarding and training*
Accounts and Audit Senior Next Steps:
With high interest in this Accounts and Audit Senior role expected, due to the exciting client base and sociable work culture, get in contact with me today! You can reach me by phone 0207 269 6363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.