Audit and Accounts Senior
£45,000 - £48,000
Are you qualified for your ACA or ACCA?
Are you looking to join a London based firm with an exciting client base and fast progression?
Are you looking for a 50% audit and 50% accounts role?
This growing accountancy practice is a well-established medium-sized West End firm of Chartered Accountants with 15 partners around 60 staff
They are based in London's West End, which has excellent transport links for those commuting into to Central London, with Great Portland Street, Regent's Park, Warren St, Oxford Circus and Goodge Street all close by
Just a short walk from Regent's Park it is perfectly located for those wishing to spend their lunch breaks picnicking in the Park, and close enough to the restaurants, bars and shops of Oxford Street for those wanted to eat, drink or shop
They have two stand out specialisms, publishing companies/authors as well as barristers and chambers. Aside from this, they service a broad range of clients with specialisms in FCA regulated entities, media, property clients, not for profit and HNWIs.
- Competitive Salaries with annual reviews
- Office hours are 9:30am-5:30am
- Flexible working arrangements
- 20-23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life assurance
- BUPA medical
- Travel Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Social working environment
- Quarterly Drinks @ 4:30 pm on a Friday
- Memorable Christmas and Summer Party
- Socials including Darts, mini golf, summer picnics
Audit and Accounts Senior Responsibilities
- The split of work is 50% accounts and 50% audit
- Lead client audit engagements (planning, directing and completion of audits)
- Supervise small teams
- Research and analyse financial statements and audit-related issues
- Produce statutory accounts and draft tax computations
The open plan office has a warm and friendly environment and is currently being refurbished. Interviews are taking place this week, so I would like to hear back from ACA or ACCA members with good audit knowledge, client facing skills and people who are able to hit the ground running.