Audit and Accounts Senior
£42,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
West End Location
Closest Stations: Great Portland Street, Regent's Park, Warren St, Oxford Circus, Goodge Street
Are you an ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant who is looking to join an established West End based firm of Chartered Accountants?
Do have experience of audit engagements, from planning to completion?
Do you want to work for a friendly and social firm with excellent training?
Are you looking to increase your audit exposure?
- Competitive Salaries with Annual Reviews
- Office hours are 9:30am-5:30am with flexible working
- 20-23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life assurance
- BUPA medical
- Travel Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Social Working Environment
- Quarterly Drinks at 4:30pm on a Friday
- Memorable Christmas and Summer Party
- Socials including Darts, Mini Golf & Summer Picnics
Having met with this established firm of Chartered Accountants it is excellent to hear they are experiencing growth across all service lines and as such they are looking to add an Audit and Accounts Senior to their ever-growing team.
They service a broad range of clients with specialisms in FCA regulated entities, media, property clients, not for profit and also HNWI.
Audit and Accounts Senior Requirements:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Working in a UK based Accountancy Practice
- At least 20% of current role must be audit
What will the Audit and Accounts Senior role entail?
- Reporting directly into both Manager and Director
- 60% audit and 40% accounts
- Clients vary in sectors and size with turnovers up to £100m
- Leading audits from planning to completion
- Prepare year-end accounts
- Preparation of corporate tax returns
- Supervising more junior members of the team
- Proaudit and CCH Accounts Production Software
The open plan office has a warm and friendly environment and is currently being refurbished and has a brand-new boardroom. Currently, the teams are split across three floors, but this doesn't stop the office having a sociable and close-knit feel which is reflected by their high staff retention!
If this advert has caught your attention, and you want to find out more about my client, the Audit and Accounts Senior position and the benefits of working in an established practice, don't hesitate to get in touch as interviews are being booked in asap; please contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail.