Audit and Accounts Senior - Central London - £45,000 - £48,000 pa
Located in London - On numerous tube lines including but not limited to; Central, Victoria, Bakerloo & Jubilee
Internationally established firm
12 Partner Accountancy Practice with 130+ Staff
Are you an Audit and Accounts Senior looking to for corporate finance and advisory exposure?
Would you like an Audit and Accounts Senior role where you are rewarded for your hard work and dedication?
Do you have a desire to work in a varied role which is tailored to suit you?
Join an award-winning firm today:
- £45,000 - £48,000 pa
- 9:15am - 5:30pm office hours
- Up to 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + TOIL
- Private Medical Insurance
- Both quarterly and spontaneous socials throughout the year
- Learning culture with continuous support and professional development
Your role as an Audit and Accounts Senior:
- This exciting Audit and Accounts Senior role offers a chance to work for an internationally established Top 50 accountancy firm. It's no surprise that this firm is a member of PrimeGlobal - One of the five largest associations of independent accountancy firms in the world
- Work with a diverse range of clients, ranging from property and manufacturing to retail and media including clients based in international locations
- Lead client audit engagements from planning to completion
- Produce statutory accounts and draft tax computations
- Ad hoc corporate finance and advisory projects
This fantastic opportunity to become an Audit and Accounts Senior is perfect for a highly motivated and hard-working individual who:
- Is ACA/ACCA qualified
- Has prior experience in leading audit engagement
- Has prior experience in supervising junior members of staff and delegating work
- Has prior experience in a UK based accountancy practice
Pro-Finance has a long-standing relationship with this organisation and has placed several people of the years from Semi Senior to Partner level! We would love to add you to this group of successful and satisfied individuals.
Interviews are taking place this week. If you would you like to be considered for this role or would like some further information, please get in touch and send your CV to email@example.com or call 0207 269 6350