Audit and Accounts Senior
Audit and Accounts Senior
Borehamwood - a great location surrounded by cafes, restaurants and parks
Up to £50,000 per annum
- Are you looking for a progressive role with clearly defined goals for promotion?
- Would you like a role where you can work flexible hours in a supportive and collaborative environment?
- Do you want an Audit and Accounts Senior role offering ample client exposure across broad sectors?
What's great about this Audit and Accounts Senior role?
- Great chance for ambitious individuals to have an early opportunity of portfolio management
- Modern, bright, spacious offices
- Quick progression, with promotions based on meritocracy as opposed to length of time served
- Private Medical Insurance, Pension, Perkbox
- Significant social elements include
- Quarterly events including Christmas and Summer parties/BBQs
- Dress down Fridays
- Pizza Fridays and drinks after work
- Cricket and/or football games
- Pool table in the office
Your role as an Audit and Accounts Senior
- A diverse and varied role where each day offers a different environment ranging from film studios to financial hubs
- An exciting and encouraging firm with a culture promoting training and development tailored to your needs
- Assisting in the development of junior staff to ensure that have the knowledge and skills to perform their job
- You will be working alongside a diverse range of clientele from smaller owner-managed businesses to large FCA regulated entities
- Maintain the company's high-quality standards both in audit and service
- Reporting directly to the board
- Build and maintain relationships with clients to drive the business forward
What do the staff/team think
"The environment here is fantastic, very sociable and everyone enjoys working together. I certainly enjoyed the potential to get involved in working on a variety of clients including some famous faces and high-profile individuals. It's a highly social office with great people where hard work is rewarded." - Current Audit and Accounts Senior.
What you'll need to succeed as an Audit and Accounts Senior
- A degree in Accountancy or related subject
- Attained, or nearing completion of, ACA/ACCA/CA
- Good interpersonal skills with clients, staff and management
- Enthusiasm to progress in a senior role
- Ability to work unsupervised
- High level time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously
Pro-Finance are a long-standing business partner to this firm, having partnered on several recent hires. As a testament to this practices' progressive reputation, recently placed candidates have been promoted internally to managerial positions.
I am looking for an ambitious and driven Audit and Accounts Senior to join this growing and social team. Please get in touch for further details, to ensure you don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity call David at Pro-Finance on 0207 269 6331 or alternatively email at email@example.com
If this role doesn't sound like the right opportunity to you, why not refer a friend to receive £250 in High-Street vouchers of your choice!