Accounts and Audit Senior/Supervisor
Up to £45,000 /£50,000 - Sutton
- Do you want to have an amazing work life balance and finish work at 1pm on Friday?
- Are an ACA/ACCA Qualified Accounts and Audit Senior/Supervisor who wants to start a new position with excellent opportunities for career progression?
A fantastic opportunity for an Accounts and Audit Senior is presented for an ambitious and proactive individual, who wants to progress their career within a friendly & down-to-earth firm. The Accounts and Audit Senior will join a 7-Partner firm in Surrey, which offers fantastic benefits to their employees including:
- Finish work at 1pm on Friday!
- 23 days holiday + bank holiday (25 after 1 year service)
- Free parking on road (no parking fees)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Clear route to progression
- Learning & development opportunities
The successful Accounts and Audit Senior/Supervisor will be:
- Working on 80% accounts and 20% audit split
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients
- Preparing year end accounts
- Leading audits from planning to completion
- Supervising junior members and reviewing their work
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accounts and Audit Senior/Supervisor to join a forward-thinking accountancy practice near your home. If you want to work in a great firm, however, not at the expense of your career progression, this will be the perfect fit for you.
To discuss the role or your suitability for it in more detail please contact Nadia Atanasova on email@example.com. or call 0207 269 6326. Interviews are taking place asap, so do not miss your chance to apply!