Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
6 months ago
I am actively recruiting an Audit and Accounts Manager or Audit and Accounts Manager Senior Manager for a Top 50 firm in Milton Keynes, with remote and flexible working opportunities. The office is home to c.40 staff and has a close-knit family feel team with an excellent working culture and environment.
Audit and Accounts Senior Manager Benefits:
- Flexible working arrangement and flexi-time
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Pension and Life Assurance Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to private healthcare
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Team quizzes
What is great about this Audit and Accounts Senior Manager role?
- Split of work is 70% audit and 30% accounts
- Managing a portfolio with an annual fee income c.£500k
- Budgeting, WIP and Billing
- Clients vary from SMEs to large corporate clients with turnovers up to £50M
- Industries include pension schemes, solicitors, charities & not-for-profit, FCA registered companies.
- Planning, supervision and review of audit and accounts assignments
- Preparing / reviewing group accounts
- Corporate tax
- CCH Accounts Production, CCH ProAudit, Alphatax, MS Suite, Sage 50, Quickbooks, Xero
The overall atmosphere of the firm is hard working yet laid back, friendly and flexible, offering a great working environment with work-life balance and a team who work cohesively. Overall, they can offer you a close-knit, fun and dynamic working environment with a personalised approach to accountancy within a flourishing firm
If this advert has caught your attention, and you want to find out more about my client, the Audit and Accounts Senior Manager role and the benefits of working for a firm based outside of Central London, don't hesitate to get in touch; contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at email@example.com or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.