£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
6 months ago
I have been instructed on an exciting Audit and Accounts Senior Manager opportunity with potential for Partnership in the medium-term. Due to growth across all offices, this Audit and Accounts Senior Manager role has been created due to a series of business wins, and this is the perfect time to join this forward thinking multi office accountancy practice.
What is great about this Audit and Accounts Senior Manager role?
- Salary - £60k-£75k
- Potential for Partnership in the medium-term
- Flexible Working Hours
- Blending Home and Office Working post Covid
- 25 days holiday (buy/sell up to 5)
- Life assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Employee/Wellbeing support
- Access to private medical cover
What will this Audit and Accounts Senior Manager role involve?
- Reporting directly to Partner
- Managing a portfolio of individuals, local businesses and multi-national corporations which vary across sector including property, surveyors, architects, and estate agents
- Clients range in size with turnovers up to £25Million
- Split of work is 50% audit and 50% accounts and tax (corporate tax and VAT)
- Managing a team of audit/accounts and tax staff including appraisals and review work
- WIP and Billing
- Software utilising of IRIS, Sage and Xero
- Business Development and Networking
The culture in the office is collaborative and friendly; and this firm can offer you genuine flexibility as well as a good variety of exposure ensuring your role is both gratifying and varied.
Sounds good? Contact Kate.email@example.com at 0207 269 6363
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.