Accounts and Audit Senior/Supervisor
Up to £45,000 /£50,000
Do you want to have an amazing work life balance and finish work at 1pm on Friday?
Are you an ACA/ACCA Qualified Accounts and Audit Senior/Supervisor who is looking for fast progression based on merit?
Would you like to work for a forward-thinking accountancy practice with a varied and exciting client base?
There is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts and Audit Senior and will be best suited to an ambitious and proactive individual, who wants to progress their career within a friendly & down-to-earth firm. The Accounts and Audit Senior will join a 7-Partner firm in Sutton, which offers fantastic benefits to their employees including:
- Finish work at 1pm on Fridays!
- 23 days holiday + bank holiday (25 after 1 year service)
- Free off road parking (no parking fees)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Clear route of progression
- Continuous learning & development opportunities
The successful Accounts and Audit Senior /Supervisor will be:
- Working on 80% accounts and 20% audit split
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients
- Preparing year end accounts
- Leading audits from planning to completion
- Supervising junior members and reviewing their work
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accounts and Audit Senior /Supervisor to join a forward-thinking accountancy practice near your home. If you want to work in a great firm, however, not at the expense of your career progression, this will be the perfect fit for you.
To discuss the role or your suitability for it in more detail please contact Jordanne Napier on email@example.com. or call 0207 269 6353.
Interviews are taking place asap, so do not miss your chance to apply!