City of London, London
Audit & Assurance
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
4 months ago
£45k - £50k + Benefits
Central London / Remote Working
Are you looking to gain exposure to advisory work such as due diligence, modelling and restructuring?
Interested in gaining exposure to a diverse client base, including international clients and large funds?
Are you looking for flexible working with core hours from 10am - 4.30pm?
Having just met with one of the Partners of this 14 Partner firm, I am keen to speak to newly or nearly qualified Audit Seniors.
Part of an impressive International Network this firm has a wide range of clients both nationally and internationally with London acting as the central hub dealing with the UK subsidiaries and holding companies
- Clients range across sectors including property investment businesses, media & entertainment, hospitality, law, food industry, FCA, charities and large funds with up to £4bn assets under management!
- As well as audit work, there will be an opportunity to be involved with advisory and corporate finance work, such as due diligence, modelling, restructuring, valuations, and other non-audit work such as preparation of cash flow forecasts or systems implementation.
- Client work may involve international travel to locations such as Portugal, Spain, Italy and Bosnia, a second European language is seen as beneficial but not essential
- Start-up companies are also an interesting client area they have had huge growth in, and assist entrepreneurial businesses to set up their initial company and help them with financial planning as well as finding financing and investors
- They have assisted a client which started as a food pop up, open their first restaurant and even advised a new business on their pitch for Dragons' Den!
Overview of Business Culture
- Employee well-being, inclusivity, flexibility and working environment are at the core of the firm's values.
- This is displayed through their flexible working policy, mental health training, counselling and a buddy/mentor system which they provide to all their employee's staff.
- Secondments abroad are currently underway with an exchange between the both Melbourne and Sydney offices - allowing employees to spend 2-3 months overseas and do some travelling before returning to London.
- This firm understand that as Accountants everyone will have different long-term career goals, whether this is moving into industry or becoming a Partner.
- This is why each employee has a tailored personal development plan to help them reach their personal careers goals
- They have numerous employees who they have assisted make the move into industry and now they are their clients!
- If you are looking to take the next step whether it be Manager or Partner, it is completely transparent. They have a path to Partner plan, going from trainee to Senior Equity Partner to help you reach the next level after 1 year when they return!
- Flexitime Hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm - core hours from 10-4.30, 35-hour working week
- Holidays: 26 plus 8 bank holidays
- Work from home
- 2% bonus at Christmas
- 4 or 5% pension (matched)
- Private Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Fresh fruit twice a week & cheese on Thursdays
- Christmas Party, Spring and Summer Party
- Flexible benefits
My client is keen for me to send Audit Senior details asap for this Audit Senior role, to ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic Audit opportunity contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.