£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
2 days ago
24 March 2021
Back Office Analyst: (6-month FTC) £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
For a global FS client, we are recruiting a Back Office Analyst (Assistant Manager) for an initial 6-month period with the potential to be made permanent. The Back Office analyst will ensure all day-to-day back office activities for regulated entities are accurate and robust and within the agreed processes and time-frames. The Back Office Analyst will carry out activities and oversight management for payments, settlements, and financial institutions group with the Back Office Manager.
- Client money reconciliations including MiFID regulated entities and identifying and implementing improvements to processes
- Reconciliations - ensuring all FX and derivative confirmations are matched and that unmatched confirmations are investigated, working with IT and Front Office
- Cash Management - calculate and process transfers between company accounts to ensure payments are processes on time
- Day-to-day monitoring of outsources activities, reporting non-compliance to senior management
- Be the Regulated Product expert and be a point of contact for Back Office project meetings regarding FX derivative produced
- Calculate and agree FX settlement amounts with banks and Group entities, ensuring nettings are processes and reconciled
- AML and Compliance - gain full understanding of the AML policy and compliance to ensure teams have completed all work inline with requirements, safeguarding, CASS, CAR, US permissible investments and other regulations
- Back Office experience in a bank or FX company with proven experience in FX derivative products
- Excellent knowledge of reconciliations, investigations SWIFT, Safeguarding, CASS and CAR
- Ability to work well under pressure with fantastic organisation and communication skills
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.