£20000 - £25000 per annum
7 months ago
Up to £25,000
- Are you an experienced Bookkeeper looking to work closer to home?
- Are you proficient in the use of Xero and Sage?
- Would you like the opportunity to work from home?
I am working with a fast-paced, dynamic practice based in Chelmsford, who are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their team as a result of recent success and organic growth. With a prime location, the office is easily accessible for both an East London and Essex based Bookkeeper, just a 10-minute walk from the local train station and free on-site parking.
The Bookkeeping team are formed of approximately 4 team members. This opportunity would suit an individual who would like to be provided with the option to work from home, as there is the flexibility to do so. As a Bookkeeper your responsibilities will include but are not limited to; -
- 100% bookkeeping
- Maintaining financial records
- Preparing tax returns
- Overseeing the financial health of the company
- Assisting clients with queries
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Preparing financial statements for review by the company's accountant
- Providing administrative and clerical support as needed
The ideal Bookkeeper candidate will; -
- AAT qualified or equivalent with relevant bookkeeping experience
- Have a strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Have the ability to work to deadlines
- Good computer skills (especially with Xero and Sage)
I am looking for an enthusiastic Bookkeeper to join this growing practice. Please get in touch for further details, interviews are taking place throughout the month, and this vacancy is urgent. Call me on 02072696361 or email me on Abbigail.email@example.com.