£20000 - £25000 per annum
25 days ago
02 October 2020
Top 60 Firm
Surrey - up to £25,000 + fantastic benefits
Are you a Bookkeeper, who has at least 1 year' experience within an accountancy practice?
Do you want to join a forward-thinking Top 60 accountancy practice in Surrey?
Would you like the opportunity to work within a dynamic office with great progression opportunities?
Having worked closely with this accountancy practice based in Surrey, I am keen to find a Bookkeeper who is seeking a varied role within a friendly and sociable work environment. This is an award-winning firm, which prides itself on providing excellent benefits to their staff including:
- Salary review on 1st January every year
- Private medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Season ticket loan
- Employee's incentive scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Cinema tickets
- Discounts on the gym and retail
The Bookkeeper will:
- Be providing full bookkeeping services to a varied portfolio of clients
- Maintain client monthly/quarterly bookkeeping
- Prepare management accounts
- Be able to build strong relationships with clients
- Have previous experience within an accountancy practice
- Have experience in using Xero, Quickbooks and Sage
- Have excellent communication skills
Next steps for the Bookkeeper role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work close to home within a flexible and friendly environment. It will not be around for long so do not hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6353
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.