£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
14 days ago
16 December 2021
I am actively recruiting Bookkeepers for the Financial Accounting and Outsourcing division of an exciting 8 Director firm, with c.100 staff. They are one of the fastest growing Top 100 accountancy firms in the UK. They have introduced hybrid working model, working 1 day a week from home.
What you can expect from this Bookkeeper role.
- Up to £30k
- Work from home 1 day week
- 25 days leave rising by 1 additional day,
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Non-Contributory Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance/Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible Working Arrangements / Working from Home (WFH)/ Flexible start time
- Professional Subscriptions
- Enhanced Adoption, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Discounted gym mem
What is great about this Bookkeeper role?
- Reporting to Senior Associates and Outsourcing Managers
- Perform bookkeeping for an exciting portfolio of sole traders' partnerships limited companies which vary across sectors including Infrastructure, Solar and Wind, IT, and technology
- Preparing VAT returns
- Performing bank reconciliations and analysis
- Resolving commercial queries from stakeholders
- Assisting with financial reporting requirements
- Drafting management accounts
What will you need to be successful in this Bookkeeper role?
- AAT qualified
- 2-3 years of practice experience
- Bookkeeping experience
- Xero and Excel knowledge
- Confident with VAT rules - up to date knowledge
- Good written communication - drafting emails to clients etc
- Sage line 50/QuickBooks/Receipt bank experience is preferable
Work life balance is at the heart of the firm's core values, and they offer core office hours are 10am-4pm and you can work as early as 7:30am and finish at 4:30pm. There is parking on site, on a first come first serve basis - however they will pay for the car park next door if theirs is full. They have numerous flexible benefits, so you can buy or sell 3 days holiday and you get your birthday off too. After successful probation you get private medical.
If you are AAT qualified and are looking to brighten up your bookkeeping career with a brand new and rewarding Bookkeeper position job, contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at email@example.com or call 0204 549 9944 to discuss the Bookkeeper position in more detail.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.