£28000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
about 2 months ago
I am actively recruiting a part time Bookkeeper for a 5 Director firm in Harrow. This exciting role, offers great work-life balance with a minimum of 1 day in the office and the remainder of the week can be remote working. The ideal candidate with be working around 22 hours a week.
The Bookkeeper salary is dependent on experience and ranges from £28k-£33k, pro rata, with a number of benefits on top!
- £28,000 - £33,000 pro rata
- Work from Home
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance
- Commission for new client introduction
- Commission for new employee introduction
- Study Support for Professional Exams
- Access to an Independent Financial Advisor
- Buy and sell up to 5 holidays per holiday year
- Reward and Recognition Programmes
- Quarterly Staff Events including the now customary annual Quiz
- Office drinks every first Wednesday of the month.
- Dress Down Fridays
- Social activities outside office hours
This 5 Director, reputable accountancy practice is experiencing organic growth across all service lines, as such they are looking to recruit a Bookkeeper, with a minimum of 2 years' UK accountancy practice experience. They have an impressive and varied client base including property, construction, retail, estate agents, mobile home parks, car dealerships recruitment companies and more. Clients range in size with turnovers from £50k and rising to £200m, reporting in line with FRS102!
Accounts Senior Responsibilities.
- Managing a varied portfolio of around 150 clients
- 70% Bookkeeping and 30% Accounts & Corporate Tax preparation
- Advisory services - training clients, to learn about new software
- Assist with the training and development of junior staff
- Bookkeeping and VAT Returns
- Xero, Sage, and Dext
- Qualified by experience of AAT qualified
- Recent UK accountancy practice experience
- Portfolio management experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join a progressive firm in Harrow.
Bookkeeper Next Steps:
With high interest in this Bookkeeper role expected, due to the exciting client base and sociable work culture, get in contact with me today! You can reach me by phone 0204 549 9944 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.