£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
5 days ago
13 February 2022
I am actively recruiting a full time Bookkeeper for a 5 Director firm in Harrow. This exciting role, offers great work-life balance with a minimum of 1-2 days in the office and the remainder of the week can be remote working.
What is great about this Senior Bookkeeper role?
- £28,000 - £33,000
- Normal office hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Flexi-time, hybrid working option at least 1-2 day per week from the office
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance
- Commission for new client introduction
- Commission for new employee introduction
- Access to an Independent Financial Advisor
- Buy and sell up to 5 holidays per holiday year
- Reward and Recognition Programme
- Quarterly Staff Events including the now customary annual Quiz
- Office drinks every first Wednesday of the month
- Dress Down Fridays
- Social activities outside office hours
- The responsibility of the Bookkeeper is to service, grow and improve profitability of own client portfolio (200-250 clients)
- The split work will be 70% bookkeeping & VAT and 30% statutory accounts preparation and Corporation Tax preparation
- No direct reports, but maybe involved in the training and assisting of Junior staff
- Provide app advisory services & deliver software (Xero) training and support to clients
- Deal with daily/weekly bookkeeping & VAT return preparation and to be a primary contact to these clients on their record-keeping matters.
What will the Bookkeeper Need to Succeed?
- Good knowledge of Xero, Sage, Hubdoc/DextExperience managing a portfolio of clients
- Experience with liaising/training clients on the software
- Dealing with queries, posting journals and preparing reports/management accounts
- Experience with different VAT schemes and technical queries, CIS related matters and liaising with HMRC
- Statutory Accounts Preparation experience
- Experience of training, reviewing the work of junior staff
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join a progressive firm in Harrow.
Bookkeeper Next Steps:
With high interest in this Bookkeeper role expected, due to the exciting client base and sociable work culture, get in contact with me today! You can reach me by phone 0204 549 9944 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.