City of London, London
about 1 month ago
CALLING AUDIT SENIORS!
An incredible opportunity has recently come up within a reputed accounting practice for a part-qualified ACA or ACCA Audit Senior to join a dynamic team within the Top 30.
Bit more about you (aka the ideal candidate) -
- You will be studying towards ACA/ACCA qualification - must be either part-qualified or a finalist
- You have at least 2 years experience working within an accountancy practice in the UK
- You are ambitious, self-motivated, and proactive, and are actively looking for the opportunity to develop your skill set and progress through a firm
- You have led audits from planning to completion
- You have strong technical skills and expert knowledge of Caseware/Mercia
- You have full right to work in the UK
Day to day, you will be involved in the planning, execution, and completion of audits. You will work closely with the Audit team, reporting directly into Partners. You will also prepare accounts, lead teams on-site at Audits, and complete jobs with minimal supervision.
In return, you will be working with a company that truly cares about your growth and development. In addition to a competitive salary, you will also get the following benefits:
- Private medical insurance/dental care
- Season ticket loan
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Social Fridays
- Extensive training opportunities
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
Sounds like the role for you? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.