Business Services & Outsourcing Semi Senior
Top 10 Firm - London
£25,000 - £32,000
Full study package + benefits
Are you AAT level 4 qualified or in the early stages of your ACCA?
Do you have knowledge of cloud accounting packages, including Xero & or Twinfields?
Are you currently involved in the preparation of management accounts?
What does this exciting Top 10 Business Services & Outsourcing opportunity involve?
- Review/Preparation of management accounts using tech enabled tools for a variety of businesses predominantly in the financial services sector
- Process transactions, prepare and post journals, update ledgers, perform bank reconciliation and cash book analysis as required to complete monthly reporting processes for our larger more complex clients
- Strong understanding of key control account postings and reconciliations/treatments around income, fixed assets, payroll, accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of statutory accounts under UK GAAP and other accounting frameworks including transition to FRS 102
- Preparation of other financial reports such as forecasts, budgets and cashflow statements
INTERVIEWS ARE TAKING PLACE THIS WEEK!
If you are looking for a modern, growing and sociable accountancy firm that can offer outstanding progression prospects, get in touch with Kate on 020 7269 6363 for a discreet chat, or to be considered send your CV to email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.