City of London, London
£40000 - £47000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Business Services Senior
Central London - Top 50
Up to £47k + Competitive Benefits
Are you currently working within audit and seeking a mixed role offering more exposure?
Are you looking for a steppingstone position, which will equip you with the skills you need to easily transition into an industry role?
Do you enjoy working closely with clients and acting as a key contact within their business?
This new and exciting Business Services Senior opportunity is perfect for an Auditor who is seeking a steppingstone out of audit. You will have the opportunity to work with big-ticket clients and act as their first port of call for all queries and questions. If you have an ACA / ACCA qualification and cross-sector experience leading audits - this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Your role as a Business Services Senior:
- You will be working with a diverse range of SME's and corporate clients across a variety of sectors
- You will be involved in completing a range of bookkeeping, VAT returns, management accounts and statutory year end accounts with the team often acting as the first contact for all client queries
- You will be getting your hands 'dirty' and completing a number of key reconciliations
- Dealing with client company acquisitions and completing / assisting in an in depth review of acquisition accounting
The successful Business Services Senior will:
- Be ACA/ACCA-qualified Accounts or Audit Senior with a good exam record
- Come from ideally Big 4 or Top 10 firm
- Have experience with preparation of complex bookkeeping and accounting assignments
- Be experienced in producing management accounts and VAT returns for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- Demonstrate excellent client-facing skills
What is great about this Top 50 Firm:
- A generous package with great benefits including a pension scheme, private medical insurance, dental insurance, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, gym discounts and more
- Discretionary bonus scheme + 2% Christmas bonus
- 26 days holidays + 8 bank holidays + TOIL
- Flexible working arrangements with 10am - 4,30pm as core working hours; work from home opportunities
- Annual away day, a memorable Christmas party and a number of other social events organised throughout the year
If you would like to find out more about this role or apply, please contact Jordanne from Pro-Finance recruitment.
Call 0207 269 6353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.