£75000 - £90000 per annum
about 2 months ago
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Business Tax Manager to provide high quality business tax advisory services in a fast-growing leading business tax practice.
Business Tax Manager Role:
- Support Partners and senior management through the provision of planning and advisory services to clients
- Support the technical development of junior staff through the sharing of knowledge and through effective and targeted feedback following work reviews
- Managing individual work-streams to ensure timely delivery of high-quality technical advice
- Technical research and report writing; including original research (review and interpretation of the legislation) as well as tailoring specific existing planning ideas to meet an individual client's needs and circumstances
Required Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA qualified and CTA preferred
- Seven years or more post qualified experience
- Broad experience across different aspects of taxation of companies and businesses, as well as familiarity with tax issues affecting the individuals who own them
- Knowledge of domestic tax incentives including R&D and Capital Allowances
- Ability to manage technically demanding workstreams
- Experience of legislative change driven by BEPS including Corporate Interest Restriction, Transfer Pricing and anti-hybrids
- Understanding of tax risk management issues including Corporate Criminal Offence, tax strategy disclosure and senior accounting officer reviews
- Knowledge and experience of tax compliance preferred but not essential.
- Ability to support and manage the development of others
- Very competitive salary and remuneration package on offer is above well market-rate
- Enviable clientele - work with UHNW household names
- Social and dynamic team and working environment
Don't miss out on this opportunity! To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Laura on 02072696317.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.