Corporate and Business Tax Senior
An award-winning accountancy firm based in Central London are seeking a Corporate and Business Tax Senior to join their team. This is an opportunity to join a team who already have some excellent talent on board who will be working closely with new members to give them hands on support and guidance.
The Corporate and Business Tax Senior will be responsible for their own portfolio of clients from a broad range of sectors including Media, Real Estate, Manufacturing, Technology, Retail and Hospitality. Work is varied and will include:
- Preparing and submitting Corporate Tax Returns to HMRC.
- Completed ATED and ERS documentation.
- Administering corporate tax compliance
- Completing Capital Gain and Capital Allowance calculations
- Corresponding and dealing with client and HMRC enquiries.
The ideal candidate will have substantial experience in a similar role, be ACA/CTA qualified or hold ATT with a desire to pursue the CTA qualification.
In return the firm offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a clear career structure, full study support and continuous professional development and a dress for your diary policy.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emma on 02072696325