£55000 - £63000 per annum + + bonus
3 months ago
Business Tax Manager - Top 10 - Southampton
Salary negotiable depending on experience
I am looking to speak to an experienced Corporate Tax Senior/ Manager to join my client's team based in Southampton. It is an advisory, client facing role with clear prospects for career progression and, for the right person, possible future partnership.
You will be working with both individuals and businesses to help them meet the complex demands for UK tax reporting and to structure their affairs in the most tax efficient way both for now and the future. The role will therefore include tax compliance, planning and strategy. The role will be varied and challenging and will include
- Building and maintaining business relationships with clients and providing high levels of client service whilst managing client expectations
- Reviewing corporation tax computations for a portfolio of business clients
- Advising companies of their tax liabilities
- Managing HMRC enquiries on behalf of clients
- Research and planning on specific projects
- Working as part of the firms wider teams to provide an efficient and holistic service to our clients
- Contributing to winning new work by providing a great service to existing clients and helping win new clients through business development and tenders.
- Managing the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and a practical, business driven approach
- Dealing with clients on a day-to-day basis providing a responsive service
- ACA, ATT or CTA qualified with experience in corporate tax compliance and advisory work
- Your experience will, ideally, have been gained in a large or medium sized accountancy practice in a specialist tax role.
I am looking for someone with excellent communication skills who enjoys working as part of a team. You must be confident and comfortable interacting with your colleagues and a wide range of lovely, but sometimes demanding, clients. Attention to detail is essential. You must be able to manage yourself, be organised, work to deadlines and be happy to take responsibility for your work.
You will be ambitious as we see this role as a stepping stone for career development within our business.
A highly competitive remuneration package is on offer as well as excellent progression prospects.
If this is you, please contact me and we can discuss this exciting role in more detail.
Direct dial: 0207 269 6337 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.