Campaigns and Public Affairs Manager, 10-Months Fixed Term Contract, London, £42,000 PA
- Are you a public affairs professional with experience in developing a stakeholder engagement strategy?
- Do you have a background in strategy development and integrated communications campaigns?
- Would you like to work for a well-known professional membership body?
I am working with a well-known professional membership body who are looking for an interim Campaigns and Public Affairs Manager. This role will be leading on the delivery of the organisation's public affairs and stakeholder engagement strategy.
What's great about this charity?
- UK recognised professional body
- Lovely offices
- Subsidised on site café and restaurant
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Developing campaign plans to support the organisation's policy positions and objectives
- Leading on the public affairs strategy
- Brief all senior internal business leaders on any relevant political issues
- Overseeing speech writing for any senior internal business leaders and members
- Leading on targeted public affairs campaigns
- Line managing a Public Affairs Manager and a Public Affairs Executive
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Notable public affairs or external relations experience in a regulated or membership environment
- A degree or equivalent work experience
- Public affairs or external relations consultancy industry experience would be highly desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this interim Campaigns and Public Affairs Manager role, or in learning more, then please apply ASAP as interviews will be taking place ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.