£40000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus & Flexible working
7 months ago
Capital Allowances Senior Associate - Big 4 - London
You will have experience working within a capital allowances team as part of a professional services firm, a specialist practice or a chartered or trainee surveyor looking to specialise in capital allowances. You will also study towards an appropriate qualification, usually either the CTA (from the Chartered Institute of Taxation) or the joint ACA/CTA qualification (from the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and the Chartered Institute of Taxation).
You will be involved in a variety of aspects of the client relationship reporting to the managers, directors and partners as part of the wider client service team. These would include:
* Preparation of engagement letters
* Undertaking procedures to comply with our client acceptance obligations
* Technical analysis of property documentation and construction information
* Preparation of capital allowances reports
* Visiting client properties to carry out on-site inspections and surveys
* Drafting letters and emails to clients
* Maintaining client files ensuring that all relevant documentation is filed appropriately
* Attending meetings with clients
* Liaising and meeting with lawyers and client project consultants to collate project information
* Researching relevant legislation and case law with regard to specific client situations
* Assisting with business development and marketing our services and preparing client proposals
* Other ad hoc requirements as may reasonably be required by line managers
If this is something of interest please get in touch with Maisie Horrell on 02072696337 or email email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.