City of London, London
£130000 - £140000 per annum
5 months ago
Debt Capital Markets Associate
Leading US law firm
£130,000 - £140,000
Work for an elite US law firm as a Debt Capital Markets Associate:
- Transactional powerhouse in the market
- Work on complex, high-profile matters
- Top salary and benefits package
Your role as a Debt Capital Markets Associate:
- Work on complex capital market transactions, including matters across multiple jurisdictions. This team is renowned in the market as the go to firm for complex transactions.
- Advise corporate, governmental and investment banking clients on a wide array of capital markets matters. Provide advice across IPOs, high-yield financing, Eurobond issues, rights offering and global equity and debt offerings.
- Focus on debt capital market transactions, working alongside the US securities law associates.
- Opportunity to work on broader M&A, Corporate and ECM matters in the public company space.
This opportunity to become a Debt Capital Markets Associate is perfect for an ambitious individual:
- Has an excellent academic background
- 2/4 PQE experience within the London market
- Strong knowledge of debt capital market matters
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work within a fast-paced environment
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Debt Capital Markets Associate or would like some further information, please get in touch on: 0207 269 6342 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.