Change Communications Manager - Higher Education - 2-year FTC - £53,000 PA
Are you an experienced Change Communications Manager with demonstrable experience in strategic communications planning?
Do you have experience working within a large matrix organisation?
Would you like to work for a leading higher education institution as they embark on a series of critical change programmes?
In this position you will have the opportunity to work alongside a well renowned higher education institution as they begin several exciting projects. This role will report straight into the Director of Communications and be vital in ensuring the success of the change and engagement programme.
What's great about organisation?
- Great central location, easily accessible from several tube and overground station
- On-site gym with free yoga classes
- Flexible working environment - fit your diary around core hours
- Season ticket loan
- Healthcare subsidies - including eye test and glasses vouchers
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing, reviewing and delivering the strategic communications programme of the organisation in relation to their change programme
- Creating engagement campaigns
- Leading on stakeholder engagement, planning and ongoing management
- Developing creative communications materials in collaboration with the wider communications team
- Aligning the communications with the organisational vision
- Building relationship across the marketing and communications functions to ensure an integrated strategy
- Undertaking ad hoc communications support where necessary
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have:
- Extensive experience in change communications programmes
- Implemented a change strategy
- The ability to liase with senior internal and external stakeholders to onboard them with change programmes
- Been the point of contact for a change communications programme
- Strong employee engagement experience within a large, complex organisations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this Change Communications Manager position, get in touch on:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.