Temporary Change Communications Specialist, London, 6-month contract, £250 per day via umbrella
- Do you have a background in developing creative communications collateral to engage employees of changes delivered by a global transformation program?
- Do you have large or complex organisation internal communications experience?
- Would you like to work for a large international organisation who undergoing a global HR transformation programme?
Pro-Marketing is working with a large international organisation who are recruiting for a temporary Change Communications Specialist. The temporary Change Communications Specialist will be responsible for developing the internal communications planning and methodology around the changes of an active company global HR transformation program.
What's great about this organisation?
- Excellent international brand
- Lovely central London offices
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing the internal communications planning and methodology around the changes of an active company global HR transformation program
- Building a user journey strategy and delivering a one-stop shop for all HR inquiries
- Developing the structure and planning for internal communications on the HR transformation programme
- Identifying and developing all communications collateral such as videos, intranet site, presentations etc
- Advising HR leaders on how to engage employees on key changes
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A degree or formal professional qualification in communications or a very high level of equivalent experience
- Worked an internal communications role for a large or complex organisation
- Experience of using Office 365 and SharePoint would be desirable
- Managed communications for the delivery of a HR system implementation
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in applying for this temporary Change Communications role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.