Change Manager HR (Maternity Cover- 6 Months)
£300-£400 Per Day
Are you looking to work for a well-known organisation that is the latter part of 5-year transformation plan?
Would like to work for a large matrix organisation?
Do you have experience in a large-scale organisational change?
What is great about this organisation?
- This is a large organisation that deals with cultural and educational matters on a global scale
- Be part of organisation that actively make a change in the UK
- The organisation is based in the Westend with ample opportunity to experience the hustle and bustle of London
What is great about this Change Manager HR role?
- Get to take part in large scale change where HR will be transformed
- Be part of a project that exercises various fields of HR
- Get to be part of a culture that is constantly looking out for the employees and looking for better ways to implement change
In this Change Manager HR role, you will:
- Manage the recruitment and selection process as well as over other areas of recruitment and staffing
- Ensure the people change aspects of the programme are managed properly and planned to ensure execution of the plan in time for the deadline
- Conduct training for promoted or transferred staff
- Focus on the people element working alongside the business lead
As a Change Manager HR, you must:
- Have experience of delivering a large-scale change programme
- Have worked for a global organisation
- Have great stakeholder engagement skills
- Have a degree in Human Resources Management
This organisation is looking for a Change Manager HR who is ready to hit the ground running within a friendly firm. They must display qualities of a team member, be enthusiastic and show initiative. Proactive behaviour is celebrated, and excellent communication is required at both written and oral levels.
I have had a high level of interest in this role already so please get in contact with Jessie ASAP on or 020 7269 6344 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.