Are you currently working as an Audit Manager, do you have experience working with non-profit clients? Or perhaps you are just very passionate about charitable work/ a volunteer in your spare time?
My client is looking for an Audit Manager to come on board and head up a team within their ever-growing charities division. This division is a large one and they have one of the largest charities audit portfolios in the UK.
The ideal candidate looks like this:
- ACA/ ACCA qualified
- Managing a portfolio
- Working/ previously worked with charities clients
- Has a clear passion for working with charities
- Communicates well
- Ambitious and wants to progress
If you are a candidate similar to that spec, and you want to work for a large organisation that can provide you with:
- A specialism
- Flexibility (work from home if your diary permits it etc.)
- A clear path for progression
- Brand new, modern offices overlooking London
- A fully-staffed division, and plenty of support
Then give me a call on 020 7269 6357 or send your CV straight to George.Tatnell@pro-finance.co.uk