Up to £75000 per annum + Route to Partner
7 months ago
Charities Audit Senior Manager
- Do you want a structured career path to Partnership?
- Do you want to work in a top 50 listed practice in Central London?
- Do you have experience within the Charities sector?
Top 50 clients based in the heart of London seeking a Audit Senior Manager with not for profit sector experience. Due to sustained growth and internal promotions this is a swiftly growing department for this practice. My clients have instructed me to source candidates who are potentially future Partners and there is very much the ability to progress within this role.
- Audit: statutory audit, planning, completion, attend/lead client meetings etc.
- Accounts preparation
- Provision of general business advice to clients
- Managing the overall service delivery to clients
- Support work for partners
- Other special projects, including internal audit
- Client billing and job recoverability
- Client and prospective client meetings
- Assist in supervising/managing the audit staff including appraisal process/mentor groups/retain etc.
- Assist where required in the general running of the audit department
Contact now to discuss this outstanding Charities Audit Senior Manager role in greater detail.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.