City of London, London
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Flexi, Health, Tech
5 days ago
15 October 2021
I have just been contacted by a global, corporate services powerhouse!
They want a Client Accounting Manager to join their UK team in a hybrid model, working two days from the London office long term.
This role is excellent as it bridges the path to any commercial finance career within listed companies.
It is not an accountancy practice yet the role functions similar to that of an Outsourcing/ Advisory role in a Big 4 firm -
- Managing several clients; typically Fortune 500 companies e.g. Netflix, Adobe, Facebook, JP Morgan etc.
- Managing some SPVs e.g. a plane rental
- Reviewing statutory accounts
- Reviewing management accounts
- Meeting clients and discussing services required
- Fee negotiation not required but you can advise the sales team on what to charge for
- Managing staff directly
- Providing training and support where needed
- Getting involved in recruitment for the growing team
The ideal candidate:
- Moving from a top accountancy firm
- Experienced with reviewing management accounts, statutory accounts, tax computations and bookkeeping
- Experienced with managing a client portfolio directly
- FRS 102 experience required
- IFRS experience desired
- Confident and clear in communicating
- Real Estate experience strongly desired
This company employs nearly 10,000 people worldwide, the accounting & tax team in the UK has just been given the greenlight to double in size!
If you want to work with the most exciting brands and leave a role with the best, commercial accounting experience you can - look no further than this vacancy.
My number is 07468 485 853 and my email is email@example.com
Send your CV over to apply for this Client Accounting Manager role.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.