£50000 - £60000 per annum + technology hire discount, bonus
27 days ago
01 October 2020
Client Accounting Manager - International Opportunities
Up to £60,000
A brand new international opportunity has arisen within a leading corporate services company in Central London, it is a fantastic opportunity for a Client Accounting Manager to join their growing London office. Based in over 70 countries around the world, there are regular opportunities to travel abroad and or do a secondment to another office.
Client Accounting Manager Requirements:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified
- Experience of SPVs/SFS accounting
- Previously managing a successful portfolio with client turnovers over £20m
- Experience in managing a team and supervising juniors
- IFRS experience would be desirable but not essential
Client Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of client across a variety of different sectors
- Preparing management and statutory accounts (including consolidated) under UK GAAP and IFRS
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management reports for clients
- Review/supervise bookkeeping of account assistants
- Preparing corporate tax returns, preparing and reviewing VAT returns
This is the perfect opportunity to bridge the gap to industry, the firm is extremely supportive with a fantastic work-life balance. You can regularly work from home and amend your working hours to suit you! The complexity of the work is one of the main benefits of working here, this will enhance your career substantially.
If you wish to travel the world and enhance your career at the same time, then please apply for this Client Accounting Manager role by sending your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0207 269 6340.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.