£48000 - £60000 per annum
6 months ago
Client Portfolio Manager - Accounts and Audit
Surrey - Sutton
Are you looking to join a progressive accountancy practice. Which offers clear-cut career progression?
Are you ACA/ ACCA qualified with proven experience in managing teams in audit and accounts?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growing accountancy practice, based in Surrey, as a Client Portfolio Manager. This is a role for an ACA/ ACCA qualified accountant with experience managing a team and a portfolio of clients from varying sectors. With multiple offices across the Home Counties, this opportunity offers unique prospects with career progression.
This Client Portfolio Manager position:
- Managing a team of employees on accounts preparation whilst identifying any training needs and providing guidance to junior team members
- Managing audits from planning to completion with turnovers up to £20m
- Providing management accounts, monthly and quarterly when needed
- General practice role, with opportunities to work within the various services this practice offers
- Working with a varied client portfolio with turnovers up to £6m
If you would like to apply for this Client Portfolio Manager role, you will need to be ACA/ ACCA qualified with proven experience managing a client portfolio and a team. If you would like to take your next step and progress within your career, get in contact with me ASAP.
Call me on 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.