Client Manager - Senior Accountant
£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
*Will consider studying or qualified AAT, ACCA, ACA or Qualified by experience candidates*
Are you a Xero enthusiast with excellent client facing skills?
Are you looking to join a small accountancy practice with prime Shoreditch location?
Do you manage a portfolio of clients?
Based in the heart of Shoreditch, this growing independent accountancy practice is looking to add a Client Manager / Senior Accountant to their team to work on a full-time basis
They are willing to pay c.£30k-£35k for the right candidate and have a number of benefits on top of this including 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
As a small practice, the staff are both friendly and supportive in their nature, and the Director treats staff members as individuals and not a statistic and offer a realistic work-life balance.
There clients are predominantly within the hospitality and technology sector, given their excellent Shoreditch location.
Client Manager Responsibilities
- Reporting to Director
- Managing a portfolio of 30-50 clients
- Clients from a range of industry sectors including hospitality, recruitment firms, cyber security and technology firms with turnovers up to £8m
- Preparing and submitting statutory accounts in line with FRS 102 and FRS105
- Preparing and reviewing management accounts
- Managing and reviewing work of junior team members
- Processing payrolls from timesheets through to submitting the RTI with HMRC
- Preparing and filing of VAT returns
- Preparing and submitting personal tax returns
The ideal Client Manager / Senior Accountant candidate will be personable and outgoing with excellent communications skills.
If this advert has caught your attention, and you want to find out more about my client, the Client Manager / Senior Accountant position and the benefits of working in a small practice, don't hesitate to get in touch; contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.