£28000 - £32000 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
4 months ago
Part Qualified Accountant or Client Manager
Weybridge and Central London
Up to £35k + Study Support
Remote working / Office Based
Do you enjoy working with creative industry clients, such a TV, Film and Media?
Would you like a to join a sociable multi office firm?
Are you ACCA qualified or have almost completed your exams?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Part Qualified Accountant or Client Manager to join a multi office firm within their creative industries team. The role will be gratifying and varied, with an opportunity to split your time between the Surrey and London offices.
Part Qualified Accountant / Client Manager Role:
- Act as first point of contact to an exciting portfolio of creative clients
- Clients vary across sector from TV to tattoos, architects to artists, fashion to food and bitcoin to branding
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts, corporate tax and VAT returns
- Supervise one or two junior members
- Attending client meetings, virtually and in the office
- Managing deadlines for accounts
Part Qualified Accountant / Client Manager Requirements:
- 2 years' accountancy practice experience UK
- Experience working with OMB/SME clients
- Conversant in accountancy practice software, Xero and CCH desirable
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and successful firm who will support you through your ACCA exams. Why not call me today on 0207 269 6363 or email your CV to email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.