£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
about 2 months ago
Clinical Improvement Project Manager, London (initially home-based), 24-Months, Health Charity, up to £50,000 pro rata
- Are you an experienced Health Equality & Improvement Project Manager?
- Do you have extensive experience of delivering national clinical improvement projects?
- Would you like to work for a fantastic well-known cancer charity who tirelessly work to impact the survival rates of those affected?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a well-known London based cancer charity. They are seeking an excellent Clinical Improvement Project Manager to come and join them for a 24-Month contract! This role will be reporting to the Head of Charitable Activities and will be responsible for setting up and facilitating the successful delivery of a national clinical improvement project.
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Setting up and facilitating the successful delivery of a national clinical improvement project (6-9 months)
- Setting up the clinical improvement project structure and plan
- Leading the day-to-day project management and delivery for the duration of the whole project
- Managing and reporting against project KPIs
- Managing stakeholder relationships with project partners
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A degree or equivalent experience (recognised project management training/qualification or have significant experience in project management)
- A notable background of successfully setting up and delivering clinical improvements or transformation projects within the health sector or NHS
- Developed stakeholder relationships within healthcare professionals (including clinicians and patient groups)
- Experience of managing and reporting on budgets (£1m plus)
An appointment is looking to be made urgently, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you wanted to find out more about this Clinical Improvement Project Manager position, get in touch ASAP on the below:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.