Cloud Accountant or Cloud Advisor
Up to £50,000 + Benefits
- Are you an ACA/ACCA qualified Cloud Accountant or Cloud Advisor looking to take the next step in their career?
- Do you have a driving licence and have access to a car?
- Do you have solid bookkeeping and management accounts experience?
I am working with this Top 100 accountancy practice based in Essex, looking for a Cloud Accountant or Cloud Advisor. With a prime location, the office is easily accessible for both East London and Essex based Accountants, just 10 minutes away from the M25, North Circular and M11. Working with a wide range of clients including; property, charity and construction, the audit and accounts department is formed of approximately 30 team members, with 4 Partners and plenty of opportunity for fast career progression.
This award-winning firm offers a great work culture, with an active social committee which organises around 8 socials per year, for individual teams and companywide, which ensures a high morale is kept amongst all employees. This growing practice has created a flexible and generous benefits package, including but not limited to the following; -
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays as well as, 1 extra day for your birthday and 1 extra day for volunteering
- £500 per year to spend on any wellness activity
- Flexible Benefits Scheme
- Flexible Working Hours
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff Bonus Scheme
As a Cloud Accountant or Cloud Advisor your responsibilities will include but are not limited to; -
- Project-based assignments including; -
- Dealing directly with clients to assess IT needs for accounting system, industry assessment of relevant apps.
- Transferring clients onto Xero (or similar) from existing IT packages or manual records
- Providing training to clients, predominately on Xero, but may be required to provide training on other IT software as noted under IT skills
- Providing ongoing IT and accounting support through the implementation period and beyond
- Review of client procedures around finance to ensure strong and relevant controls
- Assisting clients with cashflows and budgets if required
- Produce statutory accounts for clients, clear review points and put through adjustments to the accounts on Caseware
- To liaise with the Tax Department and deal with any queries raised
- Producing management accounts for clients and presenting to Manager/Partner with minimal queries. May be required to carry out Bookkeeping/accounting for clients in the office and out on site
- Clients are property, charity and construction companies
- Software includes Caseware, Sage, Xero, CCH and Excel
- Any other task as reasonably required to ensure the smooth running of the assignment and the department
The ideal Cloud Accountant or Cloud Advisor candidate will; -
- Have UK accountancy practice experience
- Be a qualified Accountant (or qualified by experience)
- Good technical competence including solid bookkeeping and management accounts experience
- Have first-class communication skills and be capable of liaising and forming relationships with clients
- Be accurate, deadline focussed and the ability to work on their own initiative is crucial
- IT skills including Xero, advanced Excel, Sage desktop and Sage online & Quickbooks desktop and online. Caseware experience an advantage
I am looking for an experienced Cloud Accountant or Cloud Advisor to join this Cloud Accounting team. Please get in touch for further details, interviews are taking place throughout the month, and this vacancy is urgent. Call me on 02072696361 or email me on Abbigail.email@example.com.