Kate Bramwell Green
about 2 months ago
I am actively recruiting Cloud Accountants for an exciting accountancy practice with a workforce of over 100 employees, and a turnover in excess of £6m!
What is great about this Top 100 Firm?
- Salary £30k-£39k
- Remote working and Flexible working
- Free Parking
- 23 days holiday increasing to 25 on 5th year service
- Private medical cover
- Staff rewards/ bonus scheme
- Commission paid for referred clients and candidates
- Fresh fruit
- Beer/ Wine Fridge
- Team lunches/dinners and Quarterly social events
- Buddy system for new joiners
- Partner mentor
- Monthly & Quarterly in-house CPD training / Professional Development training
- Staff led training focus group
What is great about the team and Cloud Accountant role?
- Join a Team of 6 (1 Manager and 3 Seniors and 2 Semi Seniors and 1 Junior)
- Work with exciting clients including a large group of property developers, retail, manufacturing, solitcitors, charities and more
- Manage a portfolio of clients assisting clients with management accounts, journals, reconciliations, VAT returns and generating records up to trial balance for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Advising clients on becoming MTD compliant, assisting and training on Xero and other MTD compliant software.
The ideal Cloud Accountant candidate will:
- Have excellent knowledge of Xero and Xero Apps
- Be QBE or ACCA studying or someone who has stopped studying
- Have excellent knowledge of double entry bookkeeping, cash accounting, invoice accounting, sales invoices, purchase invoices, bank reconciliations and control accounts reconciliations.
- Have excellent knowledge and production of Management Accounts.
- Be able to produce records up to trial balance.
Initial interviews for this Cloud Accountant role are being arranged for next week. To be considered for this exciting new Cloud Accountant role, contact Kate Green at Pro Finance - firstname.lastname@example.org or call
0207 269 6363
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.