£48000.00 - £53000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Commercial Finance Business Partner: Permanent, £48,000 - £53,000
For an international visitor attraction based in London, we are recruiting a Commercial Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis to support the Commercial, Marketing and Engagement teams. This commercial business partnering role will provide strong commercially focused decision-making support to the Commercial and Sales Director and COO's and MD's. The role will lead the ongoing development of the business reporting processes including the forecasting and modelling roles as well as the dashboards and KPI reporting.
- Provide first-class business partnering support to all budget holders within Commercial, Marketing and Engagement Services
- Financial reporting and commercial modelling including income, profitability, cost analysis, forecasts, and modelling
- Scenario modelling including visitor numbers, spend per head, membership and contribution forecasting and modelling
- Leading the development of the business performance and financial reporting tools including monthly KPI and dashboard reporting processes
- Developing enhancing commercial modelling capability
- Supporting commercial activities including bids, tenders, and catering contract negotiations
- Supporting the annual budget, forecast and long-term business planning and modelling processes
- Preparation and delivery of monthly management accounts to all budget holders
- Support budget holders with P&L analysis and insight reporting
- Building improves business performance and financial reporting including dashboard and KPIs
- Maintaining and enhancing internal forecasting and reporting model
- Cash-flow and reserves modelling and forecasting
What will you bring to this role?
- ACCA, CIMA, ACA qualified
- Proven commercial experience including excellent modelling and dashboard experience
- Experience with building models, graphs, and dashboards
- Power BI experience would be advantageous.
- Proven experience as an engaging business partner, working in complex organisations
- Commercial mind-set, strong modelling, and analytical skills
- Ability to present financial information in clear and engaging formats for decision making
- FP&A, forecasting, budgeting experience
- Experience or driving continuous improvement in business performance
- Sun Systems and Q&A would be desirable!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.