£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Commercial Finance Business Partner (Projects) (12 months FTC) 50 - 55K
For a large education company in central London, we are recruiting a Commercial Finance Business Partner for up to 12 months (FTC). This role will report to the Head of Planning and will manage the financial reporting for multiple products globally in terms of project accounting life cycle, revenue performance, pricing, costing, FP&A, budgeting and KPI and dashboard development. Online digital products have increased rapidly since March 2020 (due to C19) which has meant transforming the route to market and the product delivery model. This is a very exciting role due to growth and will be partnering with multple global markets, senior directors and the commercial sales team.
- Reporting to the Head of Planning and managing the financial reporting for several projects (products) globally at any one time in terms of project accounting life cycle, performance and KPI's
- Liaising with markets across UK&I, Europe, India, Australia, China, and the USA
- Liaise with differing levels of stakeholders including Market Directors, Corporate Executive Team, Sales and Commercial Executives and CEO / CFO.
- In-depth P&L analysis and P&L consolidation
- Excel modelling run-rate of costs (i.e., examiner costs) for forecasting
- Modelling projections for multiple scenarios and across multiple years and locations
- Qualified Accountant with proven FP&A or Business Partnering experience
- Ideally a commercial background, working with globally delivered products
- Ideally someone who is familiar with handing the financial performance reporting of multiple products / projects in an international organisation
- Ideally someone who has worked in a matrix reporting structure
- Flexibility is key - as this is a small team, someone who can roll up their sleeves and get stuck into some of the more mundane cyclical work is essential (i.e., reconciliations, journals, data entry)
- Sun Systems would be desirable
- Advanced Excel is essential, ideally Macro level modelling (Macros not essential)
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.