£50000 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
Project Accountant / Analyst: £50,000 - £55,000 + benefits, London
For a global education company, we are recruiting a Project Accounting Business Partner for 12 months on an FTC basis. Reporting to the Head of FP&A, this role will act as the gatekeeper to the Project Investment and project finance structure and processes. The role will lead on the production of cost forecasts and variances as well as project accounting P&Ls, working capital and project profitability.
- Work closely with project teams, challenging where necessary
- Prepare and review financial data for Project Managers and budget holders to identify project costs
- Prepare cost forecasts and analyse variances to forecast and between forecast and actual cost
- Support the project team with investment appraisals, bids, and investment requests
- Run and prepare flash reporting, P&L's, monthly costs for budget holders
- Medium term planning for project working capital
- Provision of regular insightful analysis for decision making including project and product performance reporting
- Implementation of new processes, systems and reporting techniques
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified
- Advanced MS Excel skills and working knowledge of Sun Systems (ideally)
- Strong experience in Project and management accounting
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural and multi-site organisation
- Experience of applying commercial principles to their analysis and recommendations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.