£60000 - £90000 per annum
6 months ago
Commercial Intellectual Property Lawyer
Leading International Law Firm- Bristol
£60,000 - £90,000
Join a leading International Law Firm:
- Top Tier IP team
- Collaborative environment
- Excellent support and opportunity for career progression
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Good work/life balance compared to that of the Magic Circle
Your role as a Commercial IP Lawyer:
- Work on a range of non-contentious IP transactions, including collaboration agreements and joint ventures, licensing, assignments and franchising, intellectual property audits, support for broader transactions as well as advice on structuring IP ownership
- Work with high profile clients
- Undertake work from across the department
- Get involved with business development activities
- Get involved with the development of junior members of the team
This opportunity to become a Commercial IP Lawyer is perfect for an ambitious and commercially aware individual who:
- Has c.4-8 years PQE
- Has a strong academic background
- Has prior IP experience from a leading firm
- Ideally has experience of leading others in a supervisor or mentoring role
Pro-Legal has a long-standing relationship with this organisation and we would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we work with.
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Commercial IP Lawyer or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.