£75000 - £95000 per annum + Additional benefits
6 months ago
Commercial Litigation Lawyer - Top City Firm
- Do you have general commercial litigation experience?
- Are you looking for a new challenge, joining a growing practice making strong headway?
- Would a mixture of high-quality work, an enjoyable working culture and good work/life balance interest you?
Pro-Legal is working closely with a top City firm who are looking to add a high calibre Lawyer to their Dispute Resolution practice due to an expanding high-quality workload. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with a leading Partner, whom we know personally, who has been at the forefront of this practice for several years.
This opportunity will enable lawyers who are looking to make the transition into Securities/Shareholder Litigation from a background with general commercial litigation experience.
This firm provides an enjoyable working culture with a good work/life balance and in addition to this is often a popular destination as there is a strong balance of quality work and good progression.
The successful Commercial Litigation Lawyer will likely have:
- An excellent academic record
- 3-5 years post qualification experience obtained at a leading practice
- A genuine interest in the sector i.e. securities litigation / shareholder litigation
- A commercial approach and a comfort with a high level of client contact
To express an interest in this role please get in touch on 0207 269 6332 or via email email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.