Commercial Real Estate Lawyer - Leading International Firm
- Are you looking to join a leading team with a varied client base?
- Do you want a work life balance whilst having stimulating work?
- Are you looking for a firm where there is genuine career growth?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading International Firm looking for a high calibre Mid-level Commercial Real Estate Lawyer to join their highly regarded team. We have placed with this client earlier this year and the feedback has only been positive regarding the working culture and the support from partners regarding development.
The Real Estate team works with a variety of interesting clients from major corporates, domestic and international business, developers, investment funds, banks, public sector bodies, infrastructure, technology and energy sectors.
As Commercial Real Estate Associate, you will work with a variety of clients on transactional real estate and have a substantial amount of responsibility. You will also have a high level of client contact and the opportunity for business development, as well as a genuine opportunity for career progression.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A strong academic record
- 2-5 years post qualification experience
- Commercial Real Estate experience