City of London, London
4 months ago
Senior Commercial Lawyer - Sports
- An international law firm with an extensive portfolio of varied and interesting clients across sectors like sports, media, and technology.
- Well-known in the legal markets for their innovative and creative approach, deep industry knowledge, and a supportive work culture.
- In the sports realm, their clients include but are not limited to events organisers, national governing bodies, national and international federations, and public agencies.
- Demonstrate and develop an outstanding understanding of legal issues related to sports
- Partner with clients and provide an excellent, efficient, and valuable service to them
- Advising on a range of commercial sports contract, including media rights, sponsorship, merchandising and licensing, joint ventures and event staging agreements
- Lead a number of high-profile projects with international sports clients while supporting and developing junior lawyers in the team
The ideal candidate:
- Senior Associate level - ideally 7+ PQE
- Excellent academic and professional record
- An ambitious, dynamic, and self-motivated individual
- Passion for commercial and sports law
- Strong experience within these sectors gained from a leading private practice or a strong training, followed by relevant in-house experience
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch with me on email@example.com