Commercial Sports Lawyer - Leading International Firm
- Do you have strong experience in Corporate or Finance Law?
- Are you looking to move into a Commercial Sports role?
- Would you like to join a top tier practice?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading International firm looking for a Commercial Sports Lawyer with c.1-3 years post qualification experience to join their growing London team.
This particular firm is well known for their undisputed position as the market leader in Sports for several years. They are involved in top of the market work and provide a phenomenal service for the highest profile and cutting-edge commercial, contentious and non-contentious issues in the Sports sector.
The firm is involved in a broad range of sports from football, rugby, cricket and tennis to motor-racing, golf, equestrian sports and para-sport. The client base is diverse and interesting including international federations, public agencies, national governing bodies, event organisers and sports rights-holders.
Pro-Legal have placed multiple people with this client and feedback has been nothing but positive with regards to the quality of work and the enjoyable working culture.
The successful candidate will likely have:
- An excellent academic record
- C.1-3 years post qualification experience
- Strong Corporate or Finance transactional experience obtained at a leading UK or US practice
- A personable and ambitious individual, comfortable with a high level of client contact
To express an interest in this role please do get in contact on 0207 269 6332 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org