£70000 - £85000 per annum + bonus
7 months ago
- Are you looking to move into a Commercial Sports role?
- Would you like to join a top tier practice?
- Do you have strong experience in Corporate or Finance Law?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading International firm looking for a Commercial Sports Lawyer with 1-3 years post qualification experience to join their growing London team.
This is a particularly exciting opportunity to work with leading Partners in the Sports space, who are not only personable, but also invested in their Associates progressing and growing with the team. They encourage ideas for development within the team, even at the junior level and are keen for their group to continue growing.
This particular firm is well known for their undisputed position as the market leader in Sports for several years. They are involved in top of the market work and provide a phenomenal service for the highest profile and cutting-edge commercial, contentious and non-contentious issues in the Sports sector.
The firm is involved in a broad range of sports from football, rugby, cricket and tennis to motor-racing, golf, equestrian sports and para-sport. The client base is diverse and interesting including international federations, public agencies, national governing bodies, event organisers and sports rights-holders.
We work closely with this client, having placed multiple people into different teams, all of whom have had positive feedback on the working culture and supportive environment.
The successful candidate will likely have:
- An excellent academic record
- 1-3 years post qualification experience
- Strong Corporate or Finance transactional experience obtained at a leading UK or US practice
- A personable and ambitious individual, comfortable with a high level of client contact